Contact Us
Divorces & Family Law
Adult Name Change
Standing Orders
Grounds for Divorce
Texas Divorce Process
Common Law Marriage
Default Judgment
Child Possession
Child Support
Geographic Restriction
Children's Bill of Rights
College Expenses
The Final Hearing
Name Change Order
Spousal Maintenance
Family Law Glossary
Criminal Law
Wills and Probate
Interesting links
Ken's Blog Page

Adult Name Change

It is usually quite easy to change your name in Texas if you are an Adult over 18 years of age. We will need to file a notarized petition in the county of your residence and attach a copy of your fingerprints to the petition. 

I am currently charging $1,899 total (including my legal fees and the $360 court filing fees) to accomplish an adult name change in Williamson County. We can usually accomplish this entire process within one week from start to finish.

You can obtain a set of your fingerprints for a $5 fee at the Williamson County Sheriff's Office in Georgetown during their normal business hours Monday thru Friday.

If you are at least 18 years old and you are interested in changing your name, please call Ken Crain at 512-630-3745 to set up an appointment and start the process.